Mamool Jameela is an exotic handmade Sudanese incense - to add fragrance to any space. This is a sweet alluring scent that burns clean and long lasting. This is mainly a powder bakhoor with white musk and amber and floral scents, with splints of sandalwood that invokes feelings of being in a ladies’ party back home.
Enjoy our handmade bakhoor made using traditional methods handed down generations of majestic women. We take pride in crafting a quality bakhoor of wholesome beautiful scents, and we hope it takes you on an olfactory trip back in time. If you are new to bakhoor, we wish you an experience of calm and peacefulness.
Benefits of Taste of South Sudan Mamool Jameela:
- true to its name, it is a sweet pleasing aroma
- the powder burns clean with minimum smoke
- powder and small wood size to fit any bakhoor burner
- long lasting aroma that lingers for 60 minutes after burning
- made true to tradition of ingredients sourced from Sudan and worldwide
How to use: (1) use an electric incense burner, apply a teaspoon amount of Mamool Jameela incense to the burner, and soak in the fragrance emitted.
(2) use a coal fired incense burner: add pieces of coal, when red hot, use tongs to apply a spoonful of Mamool Jameela incense to the burner. Place in a well aerated room and let the smell of incense waft through the air.
Net Wgt: 3.5 oz.