Bakhoor Nawal Sudanese Incense | Taste of South Sudan
Bakhoor Nawal is an Exotic handmade Sudanese incense - to add fragrance to any space. Made of wood soaked in aromatic perfumes and essential oils using age-old traditional recipes passed down generations, you will be very surprised by the quality of this Bakhoor Nawal Incense.
Benefits of Taste of South Sudan Bakhoor Nawal:
- small 1.5inch uniform size to fit any bakhoor burner
- long-lasting aroma that lingers for 60 minutes after burning
- made of Sudanese shaff wood from Terminalia tree
- made true to tradition of ingredients sourced from Sudan and worldwide
How to use:
- Use an electric incense burner, apply a couple of Bakhoor Nawal incense to the burner, and soak in the fragrance emitted.
- Or use a coal fired incense burner: add pieces of coal, when red hot, use tongs to apply a couple of Bakhoor Nawal incense to the burner. Place in a well-aerated room and let the smell of incense waft through the air.
Bakhoor Nawal will set a spiritual and meditative mood to your day.
Weight: 150 gm.